This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 16 March 2010. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @SocialMedia411: Meet Twitter's 28-Year-Old Chief Spam Killer (SAI): http://bit.ly/atUMJZ
- Department of Internal Affairs failing on open government: Last week we announced that the New Zealand internet fi... http://bit.ly/9iCu2q
- No regrets for MP who told child to 'shut up': Labour MP Charles Chauvel says he has no regrets in saying a noisy ... http://bit.ly/9XLRDO
- RT @nodethirtythree: Success is all the more potent when it's punctuated by multiple failures.
- RT @WBrettWilson: "If you think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence - maybe water your side more often?" It's so easy t ...
- Umm, we don't say "leotard", we say "spande xally challenged" RT @jasonmustian
- RT @akldcitycouncil: Get up close to the action on free public spectator boat trips! http://bit.ly/dDyMhA
- RT @akldcitycouncil: Serious noise offenders getting the message. http://bit.ly/9HSXMW
- RT @searchmasters: Blog: Fickle Google: Fickle Google! Competitive search phrases are not easy to maintain high rankings for given th... ...
- RT @searchmasters: Blog: Country bias in Google Search Results: What bias is there in Google search results to the country you are se... ...
- RT @plumberswifenz: Please RT to Queenstown people: Lookg 4 GWYN ASHCROFT. His mother has been injured. She's OK but we need him.
- RT @aucklandplumber: P lease RT to Queenstown guys: Lookg 4 GWYN ASHCROFT. His mother has been injured. She's OK but we need him.
- Know what motivates me? Deep, incessant nagging. Wow, that really gets me going. RT @thebenbrooks