This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 18 March 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @jjprojects: Spent fuel rod pool level in reactor 4 has almost been recovered. The temp is between 40--50C - Nuclear Safety Agency ht ...
- RT @EFF: U.S. government spends millions to secretly manipulate social media sites through fake online personas. https://eff.org/r.z9X
- RT @automatem: RT @webslice: .. And we're back. Will post on our customer portal once we get more info. <<cheap, but not in control
- RT @wilw: Dog: PLAY WITH ME! Cat: No. You are seven times my weight. Me: Dogs can't do math. Cat: Obviously. Dog: I HAVE A TOY FOR US! C ...
- How the Kinect was reverse engineered (Technical) http://ladyada.net/learn/diykinect/ via @mattcutts