This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 25 February 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @gnat: Christchurch sense of humour survived #eqnz: http://www.flickr.com/photos/solomonswishbone/5469037721/
- RT @freebsd: NEWS: FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE Available: FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE is now available. Please be sure to check the Release N... http:// ...
- RT @EQCNZ: Please RT EQC impersonators: EQC staff should have photo ID, if they don?t, call EQC 0800 326 243 or the Police #eqnz #chch
- RT @NZcivildefence: Lyttleton Tunnel is currently open for emergency vehicles and fuel tankers ONLY #eqnz #chch
- RT @thefoodblog: I've invented a medicine that cures dehydration. It should be taken every three hours with plenty of water
- rel= nofollow Google buzz that actually answers what @mattcutts failed to put in his misleadingly titled video. http://goo.gl/Dztke
- What stops the nanobots? http://xkcd.com/865/
- NZ Post vs Yellow Pages settled: In my previous post Cybersquatting court case NZ Post vs Yellow Pages I report... http://bit.ly/f2YWPf
- Glyn Moody Submission to UK Independent Review: In his Open Enterprise blog Glyn Moody has provided a late draft... http://bit.ly/fRiIsx
- Nanobots: http://xkcd.com/865/