This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 19 March 2010. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @communico: How to Spot a Deadbeat Client http://is.gd/aN783 via @1stwebdesigner <- oh yea, I've met 'em all
- RT @DalaiLama: The right to freedom is pivotal for the progress of any society. And for this, there should be a sense of global responsi ...
- RT @schneierblog: Disabling Cars by Remote Control: Who didn't see this coming? More than 100 drivers in Austin, Texas found their c... ...
- fish on a leash: Shared by Bruce Clement Il est le ténébreux? http://bit.ly/b9y6lS
- Patent Skirmishes Shed Light on Apple-HTC Suit | ITworld: So it turns out that, according to former Sun CEO Jonath... http://bit.ly/b3Jp6G
- ?Gribble? marine pest may be key to biofuel breakthrough, say scientists - Times Online: A marine pest could be th... http://bit.ly/agPKbR
- RT @SweetXpctations: Thanks Hospotrade for this http://ow.ly/1o4re we really need to get rid of latex use from our food industries, and ...
- PageRank Logic: Good keywords matched to your content will win eventually http://bit.ly/9pQ16u via @Cybertegic
- RT @chchrob: Using Facebook Ads is like smashing my face against a wall compared to Google Adwords.
- Republicans show they hate their country by burning flag outside parliament http://bit.ly/anW05n
- Animated header of the week and a cute business name: Piston Cranky in Christchurch #nz http://www.pistoncranky.co.nz/ Thumbs up
- RT @cockerham: Have you heard about this poster you hang inside your time machine? http://www.topatoco.com/graphics/qw-cheatsheet-print- ...