This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 12 March 2010. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- Art Lebedev's Segmentus clock gives you a digital reading using its analog hands: Shared by Lassi Mulletoi! ... http://bit.ly/dgGBOV
- Chimps Talk with Their Hands: Scientific American: The origins of language have long been a mystery, but mounting... http://bit.ly/9aCXQr
- Why I don?t like real estate as an asset class: I see a lot of domainers diversify into real estate when they sta... http://bit.ly/bGrGna
- The Future of User Interfaces: Shared by Bruce Clement Some of this tech is actually quite old like Wearable R... http://bit.ly/duM1zF
- The dilemma of life: http://bit.ly/9fnl5u
- Dear net: You know how you just spent 10 minutes reading tweets? If you'd been walking too, that's 50-60 calories expended :) RT @mattcutts
- RT @foxbane: Proposed indemnity changes to Public Finance Act to help govt to use 'new' services. http://bit.ly/aNgCUb
- Nowhere near finished, but I'm doing http://www.hotcrossbuns.co.nz/ and am struggling with CSS. Remind me what was wrong with tables again?
- RT @BusinessTalk: What Customers Want From Your Business http://bit.ly/6FhKSk
- RT @BusinessTalk: Do Your Customers Care About Your N ame? http://bit.ly/51zpuE