Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Twitter tweets for 31 March 2010

This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 31 March 2010. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.

Posts:

  • Hey @nathanknz I'm straight, but still very much in the closet about it. Please keep this to yourself, @SweetXpctations would be devastated
  • Does this happen to everyone? Using #firefox, go to www.whitepages.co.nz and look up a number. Number briefly shows then vanishes. #nz
  • I had to use IE today because of bug in whitepages site @chchrob made me feel unclean thinking about viruses and other malware
  • I am aware that free parking are no longer cheap, I was more thinking about how they got there. Please don't learn from them @domains4less
  • I may not be the only egomaniac, but I'm the only one that matters. RT @weselec
Twitterers mentioned:

No comments:

Post a Comment