Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Twitter tweets for 21 February 2011

This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 21 February 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.

Posts:

  • Looking good so far. Just successfully sent a test contact msg from @SweetXpctations site & it came through from new IP address #in
  • RT @NZRedCross: Please change your profile photo to this picture as a way to show your support for Red Cross and paint Facebook RED! htt ...
  • Monitoring old server logs to see when DNS caches expire. Googlebot still going to old address. Manually disabling submit pages there. #in
  • Directory submit on old server now disabled. Installatron built and licence transferred to new server. Breaking for dinner. #in
  • Classic page layouts explained "10 Rock Solid Website Layout Examples" http://bit.ly/gx8W7g via @alonswartz
Twitterers mentioned:

No comments:

Post a Comment