This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 20 March 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @kevinrose: Whoa, so rather than use satellite images BAIDU (the Chinese Google) hand draws their maps, so cool: http://t.co/E2MGudw
- RT @sengineland: 25 Things I Hate About Google, Revisited 5 Years Later http://selnd.com/hPspoo
- Youtube inside the CBD Red Zone two weeks after the Feb 22nd 2011... http://j.mp/fAUx64 via @rowansimpson #eqnz #chch
- RT @Mishon8: RT @imadnaffa: Reminder to All of Us....The Complete History of Social Networking http://feedly.com/k/gYbQ4E
- Interesting. About 1/2 the people I follow follow me back while I only follow back 1/3 of my followers http://friendorfollow.com/
- RT @nz_quake: QUAKE: Mag 5.1, Sun, March 20 2011 at 9:47 pm (NZDT), 10 km east of Christchurch. Depth: 10 km http://tinyurl.com/4nquafx ...