This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 28 February 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @FoodNuts: A gourmet who thinks of calories is like a tart who looks at her watch. James Beard #food #wine #quote
- Those who never tweet get very few RTs
- Probably a hoax: Saudi King To Buy Facebook for $150 billion To End Revolt: http://bit.ly/elR28d http://bit.ly/i6WKu2 via @SocialMedia411
- RT @NZRedCross: Thank you for setting up appeals for Christchurch Earthquake!@irishredcross @RedCrossAU @RedCross @BritishRedCross #eqnz
- RT @nzbase: We're back up and running at NZS.com (@nzscom) working remotely... thanks for all the well wishes over t he past week
- RT @Turboweb: We've got office space available for Chch businesses http://t.co/0AiCKrX #chch #eqnz #dunedin
- Office space available for Chch businesses in #dunedin @Turboweb http://bit.ly/eiCtkt #chch #eqnz