Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Twitter tweets for 28 March 2011

This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 28 March 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.

Posts:

  • The power of advertising ?. Fake or otherwise: The power of Advertising is huge , be it good or bad especially w... http://bit.ly/fvagB9
  • RT @DuoConsulting: Do you need a mobile website? Here's how to find out using Google Analytics: http://bit.ly/elkEHD
  • Does their use of the old royal flag mean anti #Gaddafi #Libya rebels may restore the monarchy toppled by #Qaddafi ?
  • "It is the #Libyan people's responsibility to liquidate such scums who are distorting #Libya's image abroad." #Gaddafi #Qaddafi
  • "[Gaddafi] has a split personality?both parts evil." President Gaafar Nimeiry of the Sudan. #Libya #Gaddafi #Qaddafi
  • RT @Auckland_Libs: Due to urgent maintenance, certain aspects of the library catalogue may not be av ailable tonight for a period of time ...
  • RT @DalaiLama: Due to the fundamental interconnectedness that lies at the heart of reality, your interest is also my interest.
Twitterers mentioned:

No comments:

Post a Comment