Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

My Twitter tweets for 28 April 2011

This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 28 April 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.

Posts:

  • I bet Kate Middleton hates the constant comparisons to Princess Diana. She must hate hearing how much she's like her mother-in-law.
  • Hawkes Bay flood crisis team is standing down as rain is easing http://dlvr.it/Pxkmk #flood #Hawkes_Bay #nz
  • RT @Queen_UK: Throwing a dinner for 50 Heads of State tonight. Followed by a general telling off for their collective sodding up of the ...
  • RT @hamishduff: Price William's stag do: it's got to be weird stuffing money into a stripper's g-string when every note has a picture of ...
Twitterers mentioned:

No comments:

Post a Comment