Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Twitter tweets for 02 May 2011

This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 02 May 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.

Posts:

  • RT @Skunkback: #masterchef CNN reported Bin Laden was watching Master Chef when he was shot
  • RT @VentraIP: Al Qaeda operatives tried to warn Osama Bin Laden that American forces were nearby. He uses Vodafone so the txt never made ...
  • "I've never wished a man dead, but I've read some obituaries with great pleasure." -- Mark Twain ... #Osama #Binladen
  • Confused US Media runs headline 'OBAMA Bin Laden dead' ... http://yfrog.com/h3k4xdmj (via @nic_clement) #Obama #Binladen
  • RT @SocialMedia411: Donald Trump wants to see Bin Laden's long form death certificate.
  • RT @Rubenerd: RT @rationalists Crossing my fingers that the U.S. soldier who killed Bi n Laden is GAY!
Twitterers mentioned:

No comments:

Post a Comment