This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 24 May 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @SocialMedia411: The New York Times Social Media Strategy Boils Down To 'Don't Be Stupid' (BI): http://read.bi/mQgcNm
- RT @SocialMedia411: The Flawed Premise of ?Facebook for the Enterprise? (Lawrence Coburn): http://tnw.co/iqOVx1
- RT @NewZealandTour: ? New Zealand Road Trip (Part 1) #NZ #NewZealand #Travel #Trip http://bit.ly/lqYClf
- RT @37signals: Most RT'd statement from REWORK? This: Marketing is not a department, it?s the sum total of everything you do.
- Just posted Electric Kitchen Knives http://www.kitchentools.co.nz/aH0 #b2p on Kitchen Tools
- Miracle face cream b y Photoshop http://bit.ly/bJxowd (via @Mike_McQueen)