This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 17 January 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- Survey shows people believe quality of search results falling but still rate them well overall http://selnd.com/evZutr
- The great codec war. Joshua Cramner on Google against H.264 (software patents issue) http://bit.ly/gPbnUf
- Are you ready for IPv6? http://test-ipv6.com/
- RT @freebsd: NEWS: FreeBSD 8.2-RC2 Available: The second Release Candidate build for the FreeBSD-8.2 release cycle is now ava... http:// ...
- RT @nzbase: Just read that Google have launched an API for their URL shortener, should be useful - http://bit.ly/g6l9jb
- RT @JERO9999: RT I don't understand how the people of Tunisia overthrew thei r government without me signing an e-petition or changing m ...
- Quora Do software patents help or hurt innovation?: http://bit.ly/hmCMAX