This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 19 January 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked.
There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @Cybertegic: Is Your Internet Marketing Expert Really an Expert?: Anybody can call themselves an expert but in reality... http://bit. ...
- RT @nzscom: haha! D'oh! RT @ozdj: Dick Smith in-store advertising display #fail. http://twitpic.com/3r9kpb
- RT @BestAt: RT @CandyCrisis: For perfectly sliced tomatoes, throw them furiously against a harp.
- There Is no manual for multinational SEO http://selnd.com/dXyZXV So beware foreigners who claim to SEO sites for NZ mkt (via @sengineland)
- I'll believe it when I see it RT @nodethirtythree - Wintel facing extermination at the hands of the Armdroid collective http://goo.gl/h7x2j
- RT @SocialMedia411: Facebook's 3rd Biggest Advertiser is a Bing Affiliate Scam (RWW): http://rww.to/gzAz93
- RT @sengineland: 5 Questions To Ask Before Jumping Into Quora http://selnd.com/f4u52u
- RT @lolahayes: "The truly successful businessman is not a risk-taker. He is a predator, and predators seek to incur the least risk possi ...
- More details on Novell's software patents sale: http://bit.ly/g7OWfd
- .nz Dispute Resolution Service Policy Review: http://bit.ly/fVEUNc
- More craziness, Australian government Mandates Microsoft's Office Open XML http://bit.ly/hPKxfg (Slashdot)