This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 05 February 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @EFF: UK copyright troll completely shuts down business https://eff.org/r.x8E
- RT @schneierblog: UK Immigration Officer Puts Wife on the No-Fly List: A UK immigration officer decided to get rid of his wife by ... ht ...
- Al Jazeera Launches Twitter & Meetup Campaigns To Bring Broadcast To U.S.: http://on.mash.to/e5xdAH #Egypt #AlJazeera via @SocialMedia411
- Another advantage of owning a .NZ domain name: Interesting piece of chatter on the Internet NZ mail list today. ... http://bit.ly/h8S0vT
- You say Broosketta, I say Bruschetta: how ever you say this delightful word , what started out as toasted bread ... http://bit.ly/fvuxOr
- Rumourmill: Shared by B ruce Clement Namedrive is where most of my domains are parked so I shall be watching w... http://bit.ly/e2B8hC
- RT @InternetNZ: @Bruce_Clement blog post http://bit.ly/go6EdN adds his voice to .nz is best for Kiwis (VK)
- RT @kyrah: Confirmed: Al Jazeera offices were burnt down in Cairo today, most equipment there was destroyed. (via @JShahryar) #egypt #jan25
- Rugby Sevens match USA vs Canada tied at 7 each with less than 6 minutes to go. #Rugby #Sevens
- RT @WorldPeace2Day: "Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." Martin Luther King #Egypt
- It's just cruel, specifying content and pages for a skiing holiday web site in this killing heat and humidity;
- RT @beanbiz: IRB has release d new #sevens hierarchy: Trophy, cup, bowl, plate, saucer, gravy boat, colander, melon baller, garlic crusher.