This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 04 February 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @Messrologist: Washington Post: The regime has devised and is executing a plan to round up foreign journalists, bloggers and reporter ...
- RT @bencnn: Every time I think things couldn't get worse here.....I'm praying this is the dark before the dawn. #Egypt #Jan25 #Tahrir
- People fighting and dieing for freedom in #Egypt. Insensitive shoe company tweets for marketing http://read.bi/egXDuj via @SocialMedia411
- Why computer software is so bad http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2011-02-03/ (Dilbert)
- Prime Minister John Key takes to the catwalk modelling All Blacks supporter's gear. http://bit.ly/frNY3p (tv3) via @nzs com
- Sofa Statistics, NZ lead open source statistical analysis & graphs for Linux, Mac & Windows, v 1.0 released http://www.sofastatistics.com/
- Internet Name Suppression Workshop: InternetNZ hosted a workshop about name suppression in the digital age. The ... http://bit.ly/fPT27h
- O tempora o mores; Oh Times, Oh Daily Mirror: Until a very few years ago the professional news media: owners, ed... http://bit.ly/hbe0us
- Getting a handle: Today has been flat-out. Actually all week has been much that way. I've made some dreadful mis... http://bit.ly/gI5DAK
- RT @AnonQC: Fun fact of the day: Turnout in the 1999 election in #egypt was estimated at around 10%. http://bit.ly/hnXI03 #jan25
- Richard Stallman "Don't talk about friends near a cellphone until you've taken the batteries out" http://huff.to/RMS-tinfoil-hat #Wikileaks