This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 17 April 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @ChrisKeall: Telecom problem stops Kiwis loading international sites and services http://bit.ly/NBRfreeCutOffFromWorld
- RT @firefox: Firefox 4 is here! Help someone upgrade this weekend. It?s easy, feels great, and you?ll be a Web hero: http://mzl.la/hBFNBw
- RT @geogtastic: Hans Rosling and the magic washing machine http://bit.ly/fVe2RH #gaconf11 :)
- RT @SocialMedia411: How To (Successfully) Break The First Rule Of Social Media (SME): http://bit.ly/fZUVP6
- RT @sengineland: YouTube Users Not Thrilled With New Copyright School http://selnd.com/i5LIyj
- RT @communico: How can someone be an expert on marriage when they've only been married once?
- RT @InternetNZ: iTWire: NZ struggling to be IPv6 ready http://bit.ly/icMH4s #ipv6 (VK)