This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 19 April 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- Should British Royal Succession Rules Change?: I have no intention in this posting of entering the debate on New... http://bit.ly/ereyf1
- #Queenstown New Zealand's Adrenaline City -- Condé Nast Traveler #NZ #NewZealand #Travel #Trip http://bit.ly/flchC4 RT @NewZealandTour
- RT @VeryShortStory: My boss asked where I was. "I'm boycotting Mondays." The idea spread. People stayed home. Now we hated Tuesday.
- RT @ryanskennedy: How prenatal testing paved the way to the idea that pink is for girls and blue is for boys... http://goo.gl/bjWso #bew ...
- RT @AlzCanty: Terry Pratchett coming up on Close Up TV1 - has Alzheimers Disease - will be interesting to watch.
- RT @HELLpizza666: Yeah Baby! Maximum respect to the priest Clay Nelson who says "people shouldn't take things so seriously"! http://ow.l ...