This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 29 January 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- Open source office software three to four times cheaper according to Freiburg (Germany) city council. http://bit.ly/feKHca (via @automatem)
- Google tweaks search algorithm to lower rankings of plagiarists and scrapers http://bit.ly/hWSvFu (Google blog by @mattcutts )
- Government of #Egypt is crazy cutting #twitter & #facebook. People who would have just sat inside and tweeted are now on the streets
- RT @birgittaj: "Yesterday we were all Tunisian. Today we are all Egyptian. Tomorrow we'll all be free"
- RT @SweetXpctations: Joke of the Year: Two women were sitting together, quietly minding their own business. lol
- How can people describe things as X of the year? It's still January, still 11 months to go. Try X of the month, or wait.
- Round The Bays: I've just signed up for the annual Round the Bays run, except I'm going to walk it. I have some... http://bit.ly/gQUH1x
- Stressed out Judge?: Judge Tony Adeane, a district court judge who works in Hawke's Bay and Gisborne courts look... http://bit.ly/hXlLTn
- Declining to have your name put on a software patent?: Interesting question over at Stack Exchange by Chase Seib... http://bit.ly/haqPgK
- RT @HNTweets: On Software Patents, ACTA and "Big Money": http://bit.ly/fEFwHh Comments: http://bit.ly/hGCctf
- RT @SweetXpctations: If my darling hubby hadnt talked to the ward staff at AK city hospital after waitn 4 a doc for 4hrs today i would p ...
- Weight Loss: Heating up the Natural Fat Loss Engine: Everyone knows that many people want to lose weight, but ma... http://bit.ly/fJIgQC
- Tessa's big day in: Today has not been a great day. Earlier this week Tessa had to have a small surgical proced... http://bit.ly/fUygV9
- RT @foxbane: Is it just me or does it always seem to rain on Parachute? #parachute2011 #whimofgod