This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 01 February 2011. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @SocialMedia411: Twitter?s New Mission Statement Needs Just 4 Words / 40 Characters (SAI): http://read.bi/eRF0ax
- I love the smell of perfume. If you could bottle it, you?d make a fortune. RT @serafinowicz
- RT @AJEnglish: Al Jazeera continues to bring you uncensored coverage of the events in #Egypt as they unfold. Watch LIVE here: http://aje ...
- The #Internet Society on #Egypt?s Internet shutdown http://isoc.org/wp/newsletter/?p=3091
- RT @gnat: "You autocomplete me."
- RT @NZAngelHQ: New Zealand emerges as an Entrepreneurial Powerhouse http://bit.ly/fxDk0f
- RT < a href="#fpleitgenCNN">@fpleitgenCNN: Walking through Cairo. Local residents with clubs and swords keeping the peace. #egypt.
- Meanwhile, far from #Cairo, #Netanyahu and #Obama are choosing #Egypt's next president. Someone just as democratic as the last one
- RT @AlyaaGad: There are people who can't reach hospitals or any form of medical help. Pregnant women, dialysis patients, wounded,etc.. # ...
- RT @nolanjazeera: And jazeera won't stop reporting this story no matter how many of us are detained/arrested #Egypt #Jan25 #freedom
- RT @SultanAlQassemi: Here's the digital version of the iconic photograph I just posted http://bit.ly/gsNaij Courtesy of @danixion #Egypt ...
- I'm off to my safe warm bed, I hope the people of #Egypt will soon be able to do likewise.