This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 06 March 2010. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @cultindahlonega: RT @stribor: ?The only difference between a cult and a religion is the amount of real estate they own? - Frank Zapp ...
- Why small businesses should maintain a blog. http://bit.ly/aVd9xS via @Cybertegic
- RT @plumberswifenz: RT @purenewzealand - Your Big Break check out the winning entry at http://bit.ly/audxJd & finalists! <<--- I L ...
- After my last mistake where I mentioned putting up minisites before I changed the DNS ☹, I'm going to double check this time ☑.
- First up for today Burma http://www.burma.co.nz/ The traditional name for Mynamar
- Just done Djibouti land of contrasts http://www.djibouti.co.nz/ and Cote d'Ivore http://www.cotedivoire.co.nz/ Time for a break
- Faroe Islands http://www.faroeislands.co.nz/ done, onto Kenya
- Kenya done. http://www.kenya.co.nz/ Enough for one go.
- Collatz Conjecture: http://xkcd.com/710/
- Modern perils hold nothing over the old days, where Grandma whipped your ass using Nanatechnology. RT @navanax