This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 07 March 2010. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @SweetXpctations: look forward to seeing you all at the clevedon market sunday morning 8.30-12.00 110 monument road come and say hi ...
- RT @SweetXpctations: gorgous baked goods , made with free range eggs, and hand crafted , cupcakes, lavender shortbread, lamingtons,biscu ...
- Paul Holmes on Telecom giving its subscribers 2 degree SIM cards: "Ludicrous: It would be like Weight Watchers recommending Macdonalds"
- Done some (metaphorical) plumbing on the mini-sites. Back into launching them First up today Guinea-Bissau http://www.guinea-bissau.co.nz/
- Gaza Strip http://www.gazastrip.co.nz/ done, onto Gaza then French Polynesia then a break
- Gaza http://ww w.gaza.co.nz/ done. I'm a bit disappointed, when I commissioned the text I explicitly said no propaganda. Had to rework it :(
- French Polynesia http://www.frenchpolynesia.co.nz/ done. Having a break.
- Bruce_Clement This is much harder work than I expected Mauritius http://www.mauritius.co.nz and Malta http://www.malta.co.nz done.
- Last two for this afternoon Kyrgyzstan & Turkistan http://www.turkistan.co.nz & http://www.kyrgyzstan.co.nz Rest @SweetXpctations 's arrived
- Back to work. Done basic mini-sites Seychelles http://www.seychelles.co.nz/ and Togo http://www.togo.co.nz/
- Just done Boznia and Herzegovina http://www.bosnia.co.nz/ http://www.herzegovina.co.nz/ while watching final of Doc Martin on TV.
- Finland http://www.finland.co.nz/, Greenland http://www.finland.co.nz/ and Guam http://www.guam.co.nz/ I'm done for the night