This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 09 March 2010. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- I'm thinking of quitting coffee for health reasons. Can anyone recommend a nice breakfast wine? RT @BettyLies
- RT @problogger: New at ProBlogger: Feeling ?Blogged Out?? [10 Pro Bloggers Share Their Advice on What to Do] http://goo.gl/fb/kxS5
- Eating a Flash Drive: How not to destroy evidence: In a bold and bizarre attempt to destroy evidence seized during... http://bit.ly/auSXYj
- De-Anonymizing Social Network Users: Interesting paper: "A Practical Attack to De-Anonymize Social Network Users."... http://bit.ly/a46ski
- Why did Customs seize this laptop?: Recently an NZ citizen contacted us over an incident with Customs: I took a ho... http://bit.ly/crdgnX
- Google in The Onion: Funny: MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA?Responding to recent public outcries over its handling of private da... http://bit.ly/b1dG4w
- Hello darkness my old friend, it's time to buy new bulbs again. RT @thebenbrooks
- RT @domains4less: Domain Renewal Group are invoicing for renewals they don't manage. Beware of direct mail from them. Be safe and bin th ...
- RT @problogger: I'm noticing a lot more spam from people I know lately - seems to be of compromised email accounts!
- It?s about time we make sleeping dogs tell the truth. RT @k2bf
- RT @religionnews: Parents sentenced to prison in son's faith-healing death: http://bit.ly/cbH9ew - #religion #cults
- RT @nathanknz: You wouldn't want to cross swords with this! http://news.msn.co.nz/article/1025161/2-7m-sewer-snake-found-in-toilet-bowl