This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 10 March 2010. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @SocialMedia411: "Cartel De Twitter" - Residents Fight Organized Crime In Mexico with Social Media (CNN): http://bit.ly/9talo0 [Way cool]
- If what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas, why am I taking antibiotics? RT @thebenbrooks
- RT @akldcitycouncil: Movies in Parks. Selected short films including: Forgotten Silver & Two Cars One Night. Wednesday, Grey Lynn Park, ...
- How to Blog: Choose a Niche for Your Blog [Why Niches are Important] - http://is.gd/a4Nmp - RT @problogger
- RT @wildfoodHQ: 2 sleeps to go to the best fest in the west.
- RT @mattcutts: .@dannysullivan 50% of bin g queries come from msn? That wouldn't be a surprise, that would be progress. See this 2007 Sat ...
- RT @mattcutts: .@dannysullivan http://goo.gl/vvEb Top 3 traffic sources=other MSFT products. Only 1% of traffic due to deliberate type-i ...
- As hairdressers say "Life's a bleach and then you dye"
- Which sounds better "Sometimes you're the sand and sometimes you're the castle", "Some days you're the sand and some days you're the castle"
- RT @canadagoose: When I came home, my wife said "I've made the chicken soup." I said, "Thank God, I thought that crap was for us."
- RT @canadagoose: RT @GaylandAndersen Statistics say women live longer than men...Paint is a good preservative
- RT @canadagoose: I'm a great liar, but no one will believe me
- RT @canadagoose: RT @GWhaon Everytime I visit a nursing home, I'm reminded not to get old
- Just stumbled on http://www.freewebstore.org/ free web store for up to 15 products ... looks like great way to start for small businesses