Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Twitter tweets for 10 March 2010

This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 10 March 2010. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.

Posts:

  • RT @SocialMedia411: "Cartel De Twitter" - Residents Fight Organized Crime In Mexico with Social Media (CNN): http://bit.ly/9talo0 [Way cool]
  • If what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas, why am I taking antibiotics? RT @thebenbrooks
  • RT @akldcitycouncil: Movies in Parks. Selected short films including: Forgotten Silver & Two Cars One Night. Wednesday, Grey Lynn Park, ...
  • How to Blog: Choose a Niche for Your Blog [Why Niches are Important] - http://is.gd/a4Nmp - RT @problogger
  • RT @wildfoodHQ: 2 sleeps to go to the best fest in the west.
  • RT @mattcutts: .@dannysullivan 50% of bin g queries come from msn? That wouldn't be a surprise, that would be progress. See this 2007 Sat ...
  • RT @mattcutts: .@dannysullivan http://goo.gl/vvEb Top 3 traffic sources=other MSFT products. Only 1% of traffic due to deliberate type-i ...
  • As hairdressers say "Life's a bleach and then you dye"
  • Which sounds better "Sometimes you're the sand and sometimes you're the castle", "Some days you're the sand and some days you're the castle"
  • RT @canadagoose: When I came home, my wife said "I've made the chicken soup." I said, "Thank God, I thought that crap was for us."
  • RT @canadagoose: RT @GaylandAndersen Statistics say women live longer than men...Paint is a good preservative
  • RT @canadagoose: I'm a great liar, but no one will believe me
  • RT @canadagoose: RT @GWhaon Everytime I visit a nursing home, I'm reminded not to get old
  • Just stumbled on http://www.freewebstore.org/ free web store for up to 15 products ... looks like great way to start for small businesses
Twitterers mentioned:

No comments:

Post a Comment