This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 20 March 2010. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- Microsoft's quality unabated. My .co.nz site shows 3rd in Bing Aus for traditional wedding fruit cake recipe & not at all for Bing NZ!!
- RT @SweetXpctations: i tried out a new recipe a Macadamia and ginger slice ...... man oh man it smells so good and it looks gorgous , ca ...
- Crazy woman wants to grow from 300 to 500kg http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/03/old_bridge_woman_who_wants_to.html
- RT @BilliBath: Why does the American school system graduate students that School ... http://bit.ly/997Uzn
- Thinking about having a geek wedding. Bride & groom with a wall between tweeting their vows :)
- Seriously though. We booked a wedding venue & set a date this mor ning. 8th December.
- Is it just me or has #google 's #adword keyword suggestion tool gone down for everyone?
- Why teenagers find learning a drag: Shared by Bruce Clement Can't we at least leave normal brains alone? The br... http://bit.ly/9hPjoC
- Will reclusive mathematician accept $1 million prize?: Grigoriy Perelman has been recognised for solving the centu... http://bit.ly/a0aMEv
- As the days draws to a close, I stand on a rodent teeth opened macadamia and look at the cats lined up by the door waiting for their dinner
- Article on building a good keyword list to help be found in search http://bit.ly/cCyqPF via @Adwordzmanager
- High-tech copy machines a gold mine for data thieves http://bit.ly/bsq3jP
- RT @SweetXpctations: We set our wedding date today for december 8th 2010 woooohoooooo how exciting and i have a beautiful engagement ri ...