This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 24 March 2010. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- Why would any sensible person open a savings account where they get no interest and pay fees to withdraw their money? http://nzh.tw/10633944
- Be gentle with miss two @aucklandplumber -- remember, she gets to choose your geriatric hospital
- RT @kathrynwilson24: Yay for this job ad and the fact that they committed to the acronym anyway: http://bit.ly/aKfkrj
- RT @jack: just setting up my twttr
- RT @nathanknz: That retweet was the first Tweet on Twitter.
- RT @communico: Ever wonder why the Microsoft hate? Hours wasted getting an email looking right in Outlook 2007. *Everything* else is ok.
- RT @foxbane: #acta NZ Govt acknowledges that texts of ACTA are being released in unauthorized way (important admission, the leaks are re ...
- You people put too high a price on love. Just marry someone with a cool last name. RT @Just_Alison
- RT @nigelvarcoe: $1 million extra sales with one landing page and a few emails http://j.mp/aFSnEA <= Powerful stuff /via @venturehacks
- RT @VeryShortStory: Not one to follow directions, Jack snorted the magic beans. That's when his troubles started.
- RT @DalaiLama: It is totally illogical to seek happiness if we do nothing to restrain angry, spiteful, and malicious thoughts and emotions.
- RT @FakeAPStylebook: Treat all introductions of new electronic consumer goods as if a new era of human development is being announced. Y ...