Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Twitter tweets for 22 March 2010

This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 22 March 2010. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.

Posts:

  • Cat Masseuse: Shared by Bruce Clement Cute http://bit.ly/bABs8F
  • Nature's Mighty Pictures: Nomura's Jellyfish: Nomura's jellyfish (Nemopilema nomurai) is a very large Japanese jel... http://bit.ly/9ZqPp9
  • RT @MarthaStewart: http://su.pr/3KsgiX Have a look at what I made for dessert tonight for my small dinner party at home
  • RT @cultindahlonega: RT @religionnews: Cults should be given nowhere to hide: http://bit.ly/bRMC9A - #religion #cults
  • RT @mashable: Twitter turns 4 today! Let us know how Twitter changed your life - add hashtag #thankstwitter4 so we can find your tweet.
  • RT @safety: We are seeing some new attempts at phishing being sent out in DM's. Please be careful where you click and where you login!
  • RT @cakewrecks: RT @OMGFacts You can't hum while holding your nose closed. Try it. [I did. You can't. Fascinating. So...how's YOUR Sunda ...
  • RT @SweetXpctations: check out my latest blog www.theunknownchef.co.nz and send me lots of ideas please girls and guys it would be so ap ...
  • RT @laurenahayes: The great mystery of life is that we can remain indifferent to evil but protest vociferously against inconvenience to ...
  • RT @porousborders: I wanted to say "I love you," but what I said was "blindfolded owls can catch mice merely by the sound of their scamp ...
  • RT @VeryShortStory: Martha rolled up by me in the bread aisle. "Hey good looking, want to bump carts?" I ran, but the other cougars caug ...
  • RT @VeryShortStory: Tom quietly stared at the candelabra while he ate his food. Things had changed since he was a kid. This was not the ...
  • RT @VeryShortStory: There could be only one winner. We faced each other. He struck first, but I was quicker. It would be my child openin ...
Twitterers mentioned:

No comments:

Post a Comment