This is an automatically generated list of my Twitter tweets for 23 March 2010. I've decided to aggregate them in my blog as they are mostly either pointers to articles I found interesting or pithy one-liners I liked. There's the odd bit of personal conversation in there as well, just ignore it.
- RT @SocialMedia411: The Million Follower Fallacy - Audience Size Doesn't Prove Influence on Twitter (RWW): http://bit.ly/cjqklL [Truth]
- .NZ domain name registration wholesale fee reducing by 16% in July http://bit.ly/acIL8V Down from $18 PA to $15
- The 2010 New Zealand Ice Cream Awards: http://bit.ly/bD9sYk
- Telecom dogged by more XT outages: Telecom mobile phone customers on the network's XT and CDMA networks have exper... http://bit.ly/9l3sQM
- I sense Twitter 1.0 mercifully coming to an end. Popularity contests fueled by reciprocal/phantom followers are dead. RT @SocialMedia411
- RT @domains4less: $20 tuesday i s here again @ http://domains4less.co.nz, please RT! :)
- Google quits mainland China, now serves the mainland uncensored search from google.com.hk http://bit.ly/aPUYhz (Google blog)
- RT @SocialMedia411: Hey Look, Apple Is Buying Ad Space For Its Facebook Account (SAI): http://bit.ly/9L5v1X [Unrelated, hell freezes over]
- RT @creativenerds: How to Blog When You?re Not a Writer http://bit.ly/cWnccI
- RT @creativenerds: 16 Common Freelancing Mistakes and Misconceptions http://bit.ly/cI6xlv
- RT @beautygoss: our hot water cylinder has been leaking and has rotted the floor. about to fall through. FUN! check yours...
- RT @rowansimpson: Tony's Tyre Service live up to their name. 1x happy customer. :-)
- RT @mattcutts: A cheap/easy way to manage your cables with binder clips: http://goo.gl/8ekj You'll wonder "Why didn't I think of that?"
- Think you can sell these at the market @SweetXpctations? A 10,000 pound Rice Krispie treat: http://goo.gl/YqON via @mattcutts